Wednesday, June 27, 2012

First World Problems


For those of you know that know me, know that my favorite color is red. For those that know me well, know I'm obsessed with red! And if either of this is news to you, I give you Exhibit A.


See my point? =)

So when I upgraded to an iPhone last year, it's only natural that I would want to find a similar color case to join my red-collection. And if you notice, it's a specific type of red that I like am obsessed with; it's a deep, chrome-finish red, but not quite as dark as maroon. I was also quite adamant that I wanted a gel-case. So, I went out to search for that perfect, deep, chrome-red gel case. I found one that I liked on Amazon, and it had a neat design on the back. Win-win situation, right? Wrong. When I received the case, it wasn't the deep, chrome-red color that I deeply loved, but a light red, almost orange - tomato color! YUCK! But since it wasn't free, I felt a strong obligation to use it.

But now, more than a year of using that yucky color on my beautiful iPhone, I felt it was time for an upgrade. While complaining about this case-fiasco, Jill ordered a red case for me. And, surprise-surprise, the case turned out to be more of an orange color. Argh.

I searched in the malls and on Amazon for a good week, hoping a case would just catch my eye. I know it sounds really extremely silly, but I couldn't find one that I really liked. I was even compromising the red-color for just a simple case. Finally, I found these gel-cases with circle designs on the back. It came in 9 colors - so no more wining of color preferences!
Also, while I was on Amazon, I decided it was time to go LEGIT. I deleted all my FRIENDS that I had on my computer, got rid of all my CDs, and ordered the official, Complete Series of Friends. It was time. 
P.S. The didya notice FRIENDS cover is red? Good Choice =)

No comments:

Post a Comment