Friday, August 17, 2012

Packing, Unpacking


Summer 2012 consisted of packing, unpacking – and repeat x4. I traveled to Tampa Bay, FL for one convention, and then to Chicago, IL for another convention, changed my permanent address, and finally my current address! I arrived at medical school on Wednesday night and I am all unpacked and organized! The school provided some fun orientation activities and I was able to meet some really interesting classmates and potential study buddies =). There are a few more orientation activities this weekend – and then school starts Monday! Really excited to FINALLY start this new chapter in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on beginning this new journey!! Looking forward to reading about your experiences. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes and thanks for reading! =)

    ReplyDelete